Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sex Dwarf!

For those of you who don't know, this month's Sex Dwarf had a Go-Go's theme, which meant I was all over it. So were Mouserobot and Babyraven, and a few of Babyraven's friends. We danced from around 10:30 until we shut that place down at 2 am! Awesome music, lots of it Go-Go's. Selections from the Fab Five included:

  • This Town
  • Lust To Love
  • Tonite
  • Vacation
  • Cool Jerk
  • Can't Stop the World
  • Head Over Heels
Of course, there was plenty of other fantastic, non-Go-Go's music.

One of the fun things about these events is seeing the different people who attend. I'll list a few of the noteworthy:

  • There was a woman there who was simply gorgeous: tall, slender, with skin the color of coffee with a lot of cream. My goodness...had I been straight, I would have been on her like stink on a monkey.
  • There was a straight guy who danced like nobody's business. Lots of straight guys are too inhibited to do this, but not this guy. And he was good! Really good! He didn't have too much of a booty (I checked, natch), but what he had he shook impressively.
There was a third person I was going to mention, but I have plum forgotten it. Anyway, some 2am I staggered home along South Street, set apart from the other staggerers only in that I wasn't drunk. And that I was wearing a Go-Go's t-shirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do so very much <3 the Sex Dwarf.

Madame Madigan said...

I know that you have mentioned Sex Dwarf to me on several occasions but where oh where is it located at???? And I am very sorry I missed this night!!!

TrackerNeil said...

It's usually at Fluid, on 4th Street just below South, but I think it changes venues from time to time. Check out www.djrobertdrake.com for details.

Next month's SD is David-Bowie-themed. Yowza.

Madame Madigan said...

Ah Fluid! I used to hand there in Sunday nights for their Fast, Cheap and Out of Control parties. They were REALLY quite fun. Awesome music. Teeny, tiny dance floor though.