Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cleaning out my hard drive...


...I came upon this picture of me dissing the Hulk.

This was taken at Madame Tussaud's in London, and obviously that Hulk is wax. I realize I'm dressed like Michael York from "Logan's Run" in that pic, which seemed appropriate garb for a wax museum. Interestingly, there was a life-size, chocolate Elton John at that museum, which made me wonder if the image was made with a mold, or did a sculptor start with a giant block of chocolate and then chip away everything that wasn't Elton.

Speaking of Elton John, did you know the city of Philadelphia renamed part of Juniper Street after him? Yup, Spruce Street is now crossed not by Juniper Street, but by Elton John Way. Call me crazy, but I think knighthood was probably a greater honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that being turned into a giant chocolate statue is the greatest honor of all.