Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh the mooching!

I have a rocking new scarf, emblazoned with the logo of the Philadelphia Wings in red and black, which are good colors for me. I got it free on Saturday when the Wings (Philly’s lacrosse team) defeated the San Diego Stealth 9-8. Since I got the ticket for free, too, Saturday evening was a moochfest. I had to pay for the subway ride to the Wachovia Center, tho.

SuperTarzan GMed a great game of The Shadow of Yesterday yesterday, at which my character got to shoot the jaw off a sweet-talking zombie. I’m still chuckling about it.

Our cable service, which we use almost exclusively for Internet access, insists upon kicking out during the one hour a week we watch “Battlestar Galactica.” I’d like to phone Comcast with complaints, but I have a strong feeling I will get the telephone equivalent of a shrug and a rueful smile.

New favorite lyric:

“First it was a question, then it was a mission
How to be American, how to be a Christian
If the law is their cross then the cross is burning.”

Artist: Dar Williams (Dar Williams)
Song: I Had No Right
Album: The Green World

1 comment:

Star said...

As we "spak" Sarcasdad is madly typing a curt email to Comcast. because the phone was just too annoying.