Stuff I like
To balance the slate, here's is some stuff that makes me smile:
- Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. Too few bakers put these delights together. Sadness.
- Project Runway. There's judging, fighting and pettiness, and at the end you get to look at clothes. Nope, nothing wrong here.*
- Bare feet on clean hardwood floors. Only a summer treat for me, unfortunately, as my feet are otherwise always, always too cold to go without socks.
- Throwing parties. I like to organize. I like to have fun. When those two appreciations have a baby, a party is born. The greatest gift of all.
- Ultimate Frisbee. If I say anything else I'll go on for three paragraphs.
- Dan. See #6.
- Sunny, cool autumn days. Perfect for walking or, heh, playing Ultimate.
- Halloween. The one day when being something you're not is recommended, nay, required.