Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuff I like

To balance the slate, here's is some stuff that makes me smile:

  1. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. Too few bakers put these delights together. Sadness.
  2. Project Runway. There's judging, fighting and pettiness, and at the end you get to look at clothes. Nope, nothing wrong here.*
  3. Bare feet on clean hardwood floors. Only a summer treat for me, unfortunately, as my feet are otherwise always, always too cold to go without socks.
  4. Throwing parties. I like to organize. I like to have fun. When those two appreciations have a baby, a party is born. The greatest gift of all.
  5. Ultimate Frisbee. If I say anything else I'll go on for three paragraphs.
  6. Dan. See #6.
  7. Sunny, cool autumn days. Perfect for walking or, heh, playing Ultimate.
  8. Halloween. The one day when being something you're not is recommended, nay, required.
*This is a reference to a Stephen King book. Who can guess which one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stuff I like.

seeing trackerneil happy

luv ya.