Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ooh baby baby!

Title is apropos of nothing, except for my super-charged self!

I played Ultimate. All. Weekend. Rock! Good exercise, except that it got canceled out by the Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream I ate afterward.

I did classwork. All. Weekend. That was also exercise, but not nearly as fun except that it ended in ice cream as well.

Dan showed me a time-travel movie that wasn't annoying or self-consciously clever. Although "Predator" remains my favorite time-travel movie (EverMike knows!), "Primer" really wasn't bad. Throw that in my face and there's going to be trouble in River City.

New favorite lyric:

"You know that when the truth is told
That you can get what you want or you can get just get old
You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through
When will you realize Vienna waits for you?"


Artist: Billy Joel (Billy Joel)
Song: Vienna
Album: The Stranger

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a big fan of Primer myself; but it's much more impressive that you didn't find it annoying.

Gillian said...

I thought you'd like it!!