Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Holy moley!

I never followed the OJ Simpson trial, and in fact did everything I could to avoid seeing or hearing anything about it. Those of you who are over 25 will remember well how ubiquitous and unending the coverage was, and can hopefully sympathize. However, I heard enough to know that most Americans pretty much thought OJ was guilty. With that in mind, you can imagine my surprise at this.

If he had done it? Umm, OJ? Most Americans think you did. May I suggest some alternate titles for this interview?

"The Way I Wish I'd Done It"
"My Confession"
"You Won the Civil Suit but I Still Killed Your Son"
"Rubbing It In: Gotta Love that Double Jeopardy"

Who told OJ this was a good idea? Maybe he's hard-up for money, or maybe he's just a fool. If it's the latter, he's in good company at Fox News.

2 comments:

Sarcasmo said...

I...he...

wow.

Just, wow.

Amy McWeasel said...

Yep, I think he did it. And even if I thought he was innocent of the murders, he'd definitely be guilty of being in poor taste with this book.

What a shame for his kids.