Thursday, January 29, 2004

The Night of One Thousand Dreams

I had one of those nights when you wake up a billion times for about two minutes each, and every time I fell asleep I had another dream. I don't remember most of them, but two stick out in my mind. One was about these giant, carnivorous plants that would eat people, but could also be eaten by people, and that pretty much summed up their conflict. The second was even more bizarre. I was at a company meeting, which makes the dream bad, but at the meeting I saw Judson Earney Scott which makes the dream weird. Things got even weirder when I approached Judson Earney Scott and found it was not Judson Earney Scott, but a woman who looked alot like him. Then I woke up.

For those of you who don't know him, Judson Earney Scott played an uncredited role in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan", as Joachim Singh. He's also one of only 32 actors to appear in both a Star Trek movie and in a spin-off. There are a few actors, however, who were in the original series, a movie, and a spin-off: Majel Barrett, John Colicos (of "Battlestar Galactica" fame) and, of course, Mark Lenard. Mark Lenard was also in "Planet of the Apes", which normally would make him even cooler except it was the TV series and not the movie. Blech.

No comments: