Thursday, May 31, 2007

Up too late


I'll regret it tomorrow morning, which starts in approximately six hours, but right now it's fun!

Dan and I wandered about the city Monday afternoon, taking pics for his card game (I won't say the name here until he gives me the nod), so we put on our Sarcasmo eyes to see familiar things in a new way. We took dozens of pics, my personal favorite of which appears here. If you look closely you can see in the pawn the reflection of Dan and I crouching to get the right angle. Who knew that the plaza around the Municipal Services Building was strewn with giant chess pieces? There were dominoes, bingo chips and Monopoly game bits too.

We trekked through Love Park, took some pics of the Cathedral of Sts. Peter and Paul, got some nice shots of the Free Library, and stopped for a while at the fountain near the Academy of Natural Sciences. It being a hot day I decided to dunk my feet in the fountain, which was a good idea at the time. I didn't realize that the little pebbles strewn about the water are Stones of Eternity, meaning they get in your shoes and stay there forever. I'm like the Princess and the Pea with stones in my shoe; they have to come out right away, wherever I am, whatever I'm doing. (Some might say I am a princess in other ways. Quiet, you!)

Then it was vanilla-butterscotch ice cream with bits o' Kit Kat. Mama.

New favorite lyric:

"Every time I see him he smiles
And he tells me how well he's walking these miles
But he never, ever asks a single thing about me
If I died, he'd hear about it eventually"

Artist: Patty Griffin (Patty Griffin)
Song: Moses
Album: Living With Ghosts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I <3 you.

ماليكاا said...

تخزين العفش بالرياض
ومن مميزات الشركة ان الشركه توفر جميع الوسائل المطلوبه لتحزين الاثاث بأمان سواء من معدات والالات
ورافعات واوانش تستطيع التعامل مع كافه الاماكن والمساحات الضيقه كانت او الواسعه
وايضا لتستطيع نقل اي نوع من الاثاث اكان صغير الحجم او كبير
وتوفير الادوات المخصصه لفك وتركيب وتغليف الاثاث سواء الاخشاب او المفروشات او الكنب
فتقوم الشركه بتدرييب الفنيين على كيفية التعامل مع جميع انواع العفش وطرق تخزينه بامان
تعتمد الشركة أثناء عملها علي فريق عمل محترف ومتخصص في أعمال النجارة والكهرباء، وتهتم الشركة في اختيار جميع العمال بدقة حتي سائق الشاحنات لديه الخبرة الكبيرة في نقل الاثاث، تسعى الشركة دائماً لتقديم افضل خدمة علي اعلي مستوي في وقت قياسي قصير.

اولأن هدف شركتنا هو راحة عملائها الكرام بتوفير كل النقاط التي تساعد على تقديم الخدمة بشكل مميز جدا ومن أهم هذه النقاط هي توفير أرخص الأسعار للقيام بنقل العفش وتخزينه كما نوفر أفضل عماله مدربه على أعلى مستوى في تغليف ونقل العفش وتخزينه بطريقة صحيحة كما نوفر أيضا أحدث المعدات التي تستخدم في نقل وتخزين العفش لتجعل الخدمة أكثر سهولة وأمان دون التسبب في أي ضرر.
تخزين العفش بالرياض
https://elsarhgroup.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B4-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/