Friday, March 12, 2004

Oh frabjous day!

For the first time in a long, long while, I had a marvelous day at work yesterday. (Today ain't too bad, neither.) Why, you ask? Because my VP, the cute but useless exec who has completely blown off my very valid concerns, and whose wife makes lousy cookies, has been demoted. Tee-hee! They even kicked him out of his corner office. When I heard this I literally spun my chair around and said, "Whee!" I don't recall that German word for taking pleasure in the discomfiture of others, but whatever it is, I'm feeling it. It's not pleasure; it's a nearly orgasmic joy. In honor of the occasion, I went home and ordered a pepperoni pizza, which I shared with Sean whilst watching Babylon 5.

BTW, Sean is getting into B5, which thrills me since I can now discuss it with him as well. Yay!

No comments: