Monday, March 01, 2004

Humble Pie Post

I've been rather self-complimentary in previous posts, so to balance the scale I thought I'd spend some time discussing one of my faults. Most people aren't aware of this, but when provoked I have a very nasty temper. It takes quite a bit to provoke me to that extent, but when it happens, it ain't pretty. In that state I'm worse than stubborn; I'm defiant. I will not only stand my ground; I will defend it tooth and nail against anyone who looks at it cross-eyed. That temper sometimes provokes me to say more than I should, or press harder than is wise.

To my credit, I submit that I rarely get that worked up over anything. I'm generally pretty laid-back in terms of my responses, which may explain why I overreact when someone f*cks with me.

No comments: