Monday, March 08, 2004

The Coat of Doom!

My lovely, expensive new waistcoat has arrived, in all its glory. For those of you out of the loop, this bad boy is a gold brocade be-buttoned waistcoat with velvet trim at the cuffs and collar, and it's sweet. I was nervous about ordering it online (International Male sizes are, uh, interesting), but it fits pretty well. I'd prefer if it were a bit looser around the chest, but since the shoulders and sleeves fit so well I don't dare move up to a medium. Now I just need a formal event to which to wear the thing.

(Yes, I did use the word "be-buttoned", which means festooned with buttons. I am an editor; I get to make up words. Live with it!)

Dan, Star and I played Dan's new card game last night, and had a good time. I nearly would have won if it weren't for those meddling geeks! We even came up with a new name that I'll not reveal here until Dan gives me the nod. Check out his Peccable Productions for news.

No comments: