Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You never know what you'll find...

...when you Google yourself. (Cue PinkHairedGirl: "Dirty!") When you Google my name, the first hit you get is for an actor who appeared in such cinematic classics as, "The American Experience", "The Able's House is Green", and my personal favorite, "Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator." In that last one I apparently played "The Cyclist", although I would much rather have been credited with "Bad Tempered Man." Phil Vincent beat me out, though. Bastard.

I am one of the openers in a show in Pottstown Saturday, April 5. I am certain I left out a zillion people on my email announcement, so give a shout if you're interested in attending and I'll send you the details. I'm only on stage seven minutes, but I'm certain that the other nine comics are at least as good if not better.

1 comment:

pinkhairedcyn said...

Dirty! ;)