Thursday, February 28, 2008

Looky looky!

Here's a sister doing it for himself. Looks like my next stop is the Pennsylvania General Assembly!

As much as I detest Ralph Nader for his newest attempts to enthrone a Republican president, I can't fault his veep choice. Matt Gonzalez is a cutie, and I'm still disappointed that he lost his San Francisco mayoral bid to Gavin Newsome. Not because of their politics so much as the fact that Newsome's not as attractive. And he looks a little plastic. (Yes, I am evaluating politicians based on their looks. I certainly can't use their integrity.)

New favorite lyric:

"And then you're someone you are not
And Junction City ain't the spot
Remember Mrs. Lott and when she turned around
And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
Through the dark turns and noise of this wicked little town"

Artist: John Cameron Mitchell (Stephen Trask)
Song: Wicked Little Town
Album: Soundtrack: Hedwig and the Angry Inch

No comments: