Monday, January 24, 2005

Yummy food

Fettucini Alfredo: Dan made some of this last night, and not by adding milk to the yellow powder, as I would. He used an egg and cream and cheese and other stuff. It was munchalicious.

Tacos: I'm not a fan of Mexican food, but I can eat tacos like, well, something you can eat alot of.

Chicken: The nice thing about chicken is that it can be prepared in so many ways. It can be fried, baked, sauteed, cutleted, and much, much more, and all of it tasty. (Yes, I said "cutleted." Shut up.)

Pizza: Unlike most, I don't buy that when pizza is bad, it's good. When it's bad it's pretty fucking terrible in my opinion, but when it's right...oh yes. Dan and I had some in Boston last September than was to die for. We didn't, though. Die. Just in case you were worried.

Vegetables: These are usually best steamed, but raw is good too. Nothing like a fresh salad of green leaf lettuce with cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots, with perhaps a bit of chicken thrown in for good measure. Just a bit, though; no club salads for me, thanks.

Bread: Much to Dr. Atkins' horror, I am a big fan of bread, and I can even make a decent loaf from scratch. Not with a namby-pamby breadmaker, either, but with my own, non-namby hands. I've been in known to bake a loaf just in time for dinner and have bread and butter only. That's enough.

No comments: