Thursday, March 12, 2009

What a guy!

You know you are a tax scofflaw when Michael Nutter, personally, calls you out. At your office. In the middle of the day.

I kinda wish the mayor would call me out over something I'm doing wrong, like goofing off at work or discarding the parts of the Oreo I don't want to eat.** You can't buy that kind of publicity.


**For those who don't know, I will, occasionally, remove one cookie side from the Oreo and eat the frosting and other side. But I do eat the frosting, though. People who don't are terrorists. It is known.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Nutter. He usually manages to impresses me when I hear him on NPR.

Gillian said...

"Occasionally?" I've seen you eat a lot of Oreos over the years, and I'm not sure I've ever known you to eat one whole. You're always left with this sad little pile of frostingless cookie carnage when you're done.

TrackerNeil said...

Lies! All lies!

CathyC said...

Speaking of "frostingless cookie carnage," that's what's inside those 100 calorie packs of Nutter Butters. Instead of smaller versions of the devine original, all you get is the cookie - no PB filling deliciousness! Talk about bait & switch