Thursday, November 13, 2008

The reinvented post

Eh...I cleaned out this post because I got tired of the political stuff. On to equally important matters: clothing.

A swing and a miss for Daffy's this week, as Monday saw me in a great black sport coat I got there last year. Fits me as if it were custom-made, ha-cha! Today, however, I was quite disappointed with their selection of winter coats. Apparently, European coats all come with zippers on the left, which is most inconvenient for the 95% of the world that is right-handed. Fucking Europeans. No wonder both Napolean and Hitler kicked them around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Napoleon and Hitler were both purportedly left-handed. Perhaps the true secret of their success is the ability to conquer whole countries while their opponents are still trying to get their winter coats on.