Friday, October 10, 2008

The day has arrived

...and I sound like a sick ward refugee. Fortunately, I feel better than I sound, so I should be able to get through the evening without fainting. And! Courtesy of Feanor, I have made Phillyist.

In case you have not heard, SuperTarzan passed the Pennsylvania bar exam, which means that he's now SuperTarzan, Esquire. Yay him! So from now on when you ask him to critique the latest Supreme Court decision, he can charge you. ("Through the nose," he told me.) But that also means he has now joined the ranks of the lawyers, whom we can blame for anything we want. So if my show goes badly tonight...

New favorite lyric:

"Why must you always be around?
Why can't you just leave me be?
You've done nothing so far but destroy my life
You cause as much sorrow dead as you did when you were alive."

Artist: Sinead O'Connor (Sinead O'Connor)
Song: You Cause As Much Sorrow
Album: I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got

1 comment:

Anju said...

I've noticed SuperTarzan tends to do that whether we ask or not.

Sadly, I can't make it tonight. Break a leg! (Not literally, of course.)