Friday, May 23, 2008

A sense of foreboding...

...is what I don't feel. I have a few big things to announce, but I'll do it in a few days so watch this site. I dare not say anything now, for fear of jinxing.

I can say, however, that I have found on the Hedwig and the Angry Inch official site a little gizmo that figures out your glam-rock name. Try it. Mine is Lunar Mission.

And now, a few bits of advice.

Hillary Clinton: Get out of the race. Today. You're just screwing things up for us in November, and making yourself look like a harpy in the process.

Plantar fasciitis: Ha! Your annoying annoyingness is no match for my new exercises. Like Hillary, you're hanging on by a fingernail.

Sugar-coated almonds: Keep up the good work.

Dogs in the dog park on Rodman Street: Continue to vex your masters with spirited, rambunctious antics. Your day comes. Oh yes.

Chicken salad from Reading Terminal: Also keep up the good work.

Readers of this blog: Enjoy the long weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, you're a funny guy! You should do stand-up or something. Oh, wait... :)

Sounds like good things are on the horizon! Hooray!