Monday, April 18, 2005

More miscellany

I just found out that Dhaka, the capital of Bangledesh, is home to nearly 3.5 million people. Who knew there were that many people in the whole nation, much less the capital?

I just turned down a third interview for a job in Conshohocken. Although the job sounded challenging (in a good way), I just couldn't deal with that commute on a daily basis. Also, I currenly work in Nowhereville; I certainly wasn't looking forward to driving 50 minutes to work in a nowhereville that's more traffic-choked and even further away. I phoned up the HR rep and respectfully withdrew my application, and that usually gives me a charge but this time it didn't. Sigh.

I have another interview today, in a place even more remote than Conshohocken. Why did I bother accepting the interview? I'm asking myself the same thing. Kill me.

No comments: