Thursday, September 03, 2009

Love. Her.

I have a total crush on Sarah Palin, but it's nothing sexual. She's cute, all right, but her life is what really turns me on. She's a reality TV show just waiting to happen, and I want to direct it! Vanity Fair is running an article by Levi Johnston about the former governor, and I think I am going to buy it. The more scurrilous the gossip, the more closely I will read. Yum!

Oh, If you're wondering if I think Johnston is cute, let me lay it out for you. He's kind of hot in that only-because-I-am-young way, but fast forward 15 years and I think he's going to be gross. Seriously. So I don't get too excited about him.

I am still with WolfBlock, which at this point is kind of like Gollum. You can still sort of tell what it used to be, but by now it's worn and hollowed out and yet shambles on. At this point the management (or what's left of it) is literally selling the furniture from under us. I tell you, before the leaves fall we'll be working on desks made of boxes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have anything in particular to say, except that I loved this post, particularly the Gollum reference. :)