Monday, August 17, 2009

Boo-yah!

I frakkin' conquered the Comedy Cabaret in Marlton Friday night. Seriously. There were ten comics in all and I think I got louder and more consistent laughs than at least eight of them. This was particularly gratifying after the lackluster showing I made last spring. When I got off stage I received many congratulatory handshakes and even a hug from a woman I didn't know, and the next morning my email box was filled with Facebook friend requests. It's like being a successful comedian, except without the fame, money and high demand for my services.

7 comments:

CathyC said...

Your Facebook photo is reminiscent of Boy George - I say that with love. I recently found a HS friend, Sharon Nicewinter's photo. One guess as to why she attended 4 Senior Proms.

Star said...

Oh but the love! The love! Btw. When & where is the next 4 for 5 show? Or are you too famous for that now?

Amy McWeasel said...

You did indeed slay us all at the Comedy Caberet. Truly, you were fantastic.

Unknown said...

Damn! Now I'm even more bummed I missed the show. Ah, well. Congrats!

TrackerNeil said...

I have set a date for the next 1-4-5 Show, and I will soon announce it!

Anonymous said...

great job Neil

luv ya.

Gillian said...

You did, in fact, rock the house.

It is known.