Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lie down with dogs...

...get up with cheesy 80's shlock. Check out what comes up on YouTube as a related video to my Fergie's set.

This makes me really, really happy.

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a blasted "Obama for President" button? I live around the corner from Whole Foods, for cryin' out loud, and I can't get my hands on one. I'm not sure just how much more liberal I have to be.

New favorite lyric:

"It's nice to be liked, but it's better by far to get paid
I know that most of the friends that I have
Don't really see it that way
But if you could give 'em each one wish
How much do you want to bet?
They'd wish success for themselves and their friends
And that would include lots of money"

Artist: Liz Phair
Song: Shitloads of Money
Album: Whitechocolatespaceegg

1 comment:

Gillian said...

I wanted to be on that show SO BADLY as a kid...