Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And you thought we just inserted commas!

Just when you thought that copyeditors couldn't fight crime, the good folks at the Lewiston Tribune proved that greatness can indeed come even from the ink-stained hands of those of us paid to nitpick.

In other news, I got to see most of a gay boy's butt today, and totally without being unfaithful to Dan. Somebody needs to tell the guy running the organic stand at the market that low-rise jeans plus short T-shirt plus bending over really far leads to a generous glimpse of the great divide. He was cute enough so I am not complaining, mind you, but if I were him I'd either wear fuller-waisted trousers or else get some spackle.

New favorite lyric:

"Rows and floes of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
Feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I could have done
But clouds got in my way."


Artist: Joni Mitchell (Joni Mitchell)
Song: Both Sides Now
Album: Clouds

No comments: