Friday, October 05, 2007

Two news items I liked

Personally, I think we owe this train a debt of gratitude for taking a genetic defect off the roads, if only for a little while.

It must be my birthday, because Larry Craig is staying in office! Yup...he's decided to hang in there while he "explores his legal options." That's politician-speak for "finds a way to weasel out of the mess he made for himself." What a great gift, Lar! I feel bad that I didn't get anything for you, though. Maybe I could find that piece of paper you were trying to pick up when you hit on Officer Karsnia, eh? (Good taste, by the way, although next time us a damn chat room like any other troll.)

2 comments:

Amy McWeasel said...

Is today your actual 29th birthday, or is it tomorrow? I lost all my reminders when the Crackberry bit the dust.

I'm thinking it's today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my very most favoritest people. You don't look a day over 22.

TrackerNeil said...

29th birthday...extra cake for you!

The day is tomorrow, which I guess I'm not supposed to reveal on the Internet for fear of identity theft. Truth be told, anyone who wants my identity can have it.