Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A hell of a copter!

Had a neat dream last night that my brother-in-law owned a helicopter that he taught me to fly and let me borrow. Let the city try to impound that vehicle!

I have a question. If you could command any sci-fi ship you wanted, which would you pick? I'll list a few for the sake of convenience, but please do recommend others not on the list:

  1. Defiant
  2. Battlestar Galactica (or Pegasus, if you want a newer model)
  3. White Star
  4. Enterprise (of whichever model you prefer)

4 Comments:

Blogger feanor said...

First impulse: The Millenium Falcon. It'll make .5 past lightspeed.

More obscure answer: The Carrier from the comic book The Authority. It exists at all places on Earth at once, can open a door into any of those places, and it flies through the bleed between universes. It's also 50 miles long, sentient, and has ridiculously powerful weaponry.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Debra b. said...

An Asgard ship from Stargate SG1

4:33 PM  
Blogger rufusdire said...

I'll take the Defiant. It's compact, super-tough and possesses that ridiculous matter-energy technology that I could use to rule some primitive planet. Or to duplicate myself a la Tom Riker.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous S. Tarzan said...

The Yggdrasil from Hyperion by Dan Simmons. A giant tree that flies in space. For the eco-friendly space warrior on the go.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home