Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A hell of a copter!

Had a neat dream last night that my brother-in-law owned a helicopter that he taught me to fly and let me borrow. Let the city try to impound that vehicle!

I have a question. If you could command any sci-fi ship you wanted, which would you pick? I'll list a few for the sake of convenience, but please do recommend others not on the list:

  1. Defiant
  2. Battlestar Galactica (or Pegasus, if you want a newer model)
  3. White Star
  4. Enterprise (of whichever model you prefer)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First impulse: The Millenium Falcon. It'll make .5 past lightspeed.

More obscure answer: The Carrier from the comic book The Authority. It exists at all places on Earth at once, can open a door into any of those places, and it flies through the bleed between universes. It's also 50 miles long, sentient, and has ridiculously powerful weaponry.

Debra b. said...

An Asgard ship from Stargate SG1

Sean said...

I'll take the Defiant. It's compact, super-tough and possesses that ridiculous matter-energy technology that I could use to rule some primitive planet. Or to duplicate myself a la Tom Riker.

Anonymous said...

The Yggdrasil from Hyperion by Dan Simmons. A giant tree that flies in space. For the eco-friendly space warrior on the go.