Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Again with the Sex Dwarf!

Another great night of dancing at Sex Dwarf, this time with a B-52's theme. Babyraven was a knockout in a black velvet dress, high boots, and a blonde hair extension that, in her words, made her a cross between Jeannie (as in I Dream Of) and Madonna in her "Blonde Icon" days. Truth be told, she was in good company; there were lots of fine-looking women there. Either I'm getting straight or else the male beauty quotient was pretty low that night.

(Don't all rush to comment that it must have been the latter. I already know.)

Anyway, part of the B-52's theme was wigs, big wigs, and lots of 'em were pink, so every time I turned around I saw Cyn. It was both sad and disturbing, and I shared this with Babs and Mouserobot. MR said they were Cyn-posters, and I upped the ante by calling them Cyn-thetic. Babs just shook her head and said, "That shit ain't right."

What is right, however, is that next month is the Sex Dwarf prom, and I'm all drooly over it. (This is due in no small amount to the fact that the only way I was going to my senior prom was if I could sit in the rafters with a bucket of blood.) So many unanswered questions! Will we slow dance to "Eternal Flame"? Will we pose for pictures under an ivy-entwined trellis? Will we get to elect a prom queen? Probably not, but it will no doubt still be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're too sweet. :D

It's so tragic that I'm gonna be away next month. I mean, it's not tragic that I get a free trip to San Francisco, but it is tragic that I have to miss the Prom. I was SO PSYCHED. :(

-Babs

Amy McWeasel said...

The ideas of there being "Cyn-posters" and "Cyn-thetics" is GENIOUS. +10 to Intelligence for both you and MouseRobot.

Also, I found the most perfectly hideous prom dress in a Goodwill store in Missouri: it's such a perfect storm of Fug that it *almost* comes back 'round again to cute. Almost! I can't wait to unleash it on next month's Sex Dwarf. Best of all (and you'll especially appreciate this, Tracker)...it was only $10!