Friday, September 01, 2006

Love it so much!

On a lark, I bought the first season of "Bewitched" on DVD last night, and I'm having a grand old time watching it.

Before you say it, yes, I know that's really, really gay. I accept this.

Anyway, Elizabeth Montgomery is adorable. If I were straight, she would totally be my fantasy not-wife. Oh, the guest stars! Agnes Moorehead in gauzy garments of lavender and pale green! Maurice Evans in a snazzy tux! Paul Lynde as the jokester bachelor uncle! And, of course, Montgomery herself in a duel role as Cousin Serina, the hippest witch in Morning Glory Circle. To think I questioned this purchase!

1 comment:

Amy McWeasel said...

Oh, how I loved Bewitched as a kid. I know I'd love it as an adult if I thought to watch it again. I wanted to grow up to be Samantha. Maybe it's not too late...