Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've been tagged

PinkHairedGirl tagged me for the following meme, so I dutifully reply...

Four jobs you have had in your life
  1. Foot messenger for a law office. No, I wasn't delivering feet.
  2. Permissions assistant for a medical publisher. This was getting annoying people to do stuff they didn't want to do. Even worse than it sounds.
  3. Production assistant at a university. A job I held proudly for less than two months.
  4. Editorial assistant at a university. A job I held proudly for nine months.

Four movies you could watch over and over

  1. Alien
  2. Carrie
  3. The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
  4. Aliens

Four places you have lived

  1. Eep. Compared to Pinkie, I come up woefully short on this one. I'll pass.

Four TV shows you love to watch

  1. Alien Nation. I almost sobbed when this was canceled, and I very much enjoy watching it on DVD.
  2. Battlestar Galactica. The new one, natch.
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons 1-3 only)
  4. Babylon 5

Four places you have been on vacation

  1. London, my favorite place in the universe
  2. San Francisco
  3. Montreal
  4. Toronto

Four websites you visit daily

  1. Gmail
  2. Philly.com
  3. Sarcasmo's Corner
  4. The Weather Channel
Four places you'd rather be right now
  1. London
  2. A suburb of London
  3. In a plane on the way to London
  4. In a cab on the way to the airport for a flight to London (Are you seeing a pattern here?)

Four bloggers you are tagging.

Nobody. I'm too lazy.

1 comment:

Amy McWeasel said...

I misread "Foot messenger" as "foot massager."

I suppose that would have been an altogether different kind of job.