Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm always ready...

...to answer questions about chocolate. The other day Dan came into the bathroom whilst I was showering to ask, "Do you like your hot chocolate with or without whipped cream?" Being wet and naked did not cloud my judgment for an instant, and without pause I cracked back, "With." (Some would say that being wet and naked improves my performance in all ways.) The hot chocolate did not arrive during the shower, if you were wondering, nor did I consume it naked or wet. Well, the hot chocolate was wet, but I wasn't. You know.


New favorite lyric:

"It's a small town life but I like it
'Cause the bad don't get in your way
There's an angry God gonna strike it
Yeah that's what we pay him for, that's why we pray."

Artist: Dar Williams (Dar Williams)
Song: Flinty Kind of Woman
Album: The Honesty Room

No comments: